Reliable spectrometer for analysts demanding superior performance.
The XPS integrates the Kratos patented magnetic immersion lens and charge neutralisation with the spherical mirror and concentric hemispherical analysers.
- Combined with the newly developed delay-line detector (DLD) for both imaging and spectroscopy.
- Provides both high energy resolution and high sensitivity spectroscopic performance.
- Allows achieving of exceptional small spot capabilities (<15µm) via series of selected area apertures and magnetic and electrostatic lenses.
- Employs spherical mirror analyser to produce real time chemical state images with less than 3µm spatial resolution.
- Includes 100 detector channels that can also be used to take snapshot of small spot spectra in a matter of seconds.
- Allows the generation of quantitative parallel images which gives greater insight into the lateral distribution of chemical species at the surface